SUMMER OUTDOOR HOUSE LEAGUE - U3
- Session 1 - May/June - Starting May 25th
- Session 2 - July/August Starting July 13th
Youth House League
COED (Boys & Girls)
Age Groups (Born In)
Discounted Registration Fee for Both Sessions
Saturdays @ 9:00 am
*Friend Request Deadline is April 1, 2019 - Guaranteed Friend Placement!
– Must be completed at time of Registration & before the deadline
*Registration is Still Open for Session 2!
· Due to fluctuating numbers, BSC reserves the right to changes times/days of play and/or combine age groups.
· Age Groups may fill prior to season start with no guarantees of placement if put on Waitlist.
· Any cancelled games will be rescheduled on best efforts basis but will not be on a regular game night.
· All Special Requests must be reciprocal. No requests for coaches permitted. BSC cannot guarantee all special requests will be granted, but will make every effort, provided they are received on time and do not interfere with league parity.
· Registration fee includes Canadian Soccer Association, Ontario Soccer & Peel/Halton Soccer Association fees.
· For all players who live outside of Burlington and wish to register, a $25 out-of-town levy will be added to each registration.
· Please ensure you read and understand our Refund Policy available on our website on the “Club Forms and Policies” link.
Parent Volunteers Needed for Coaching! Apply Online!
*Multi Sibling Discounts Available – 15% OFF lowest registration fee of 3rd child in same family.
Submit “Request for Discount Form” on Club Forms & Policies page
Important Dates - Session 1
Coaches Kick Off
May 4 @ Sherwood Forest Park
Time - TBD
June 15 @ Notre Dame Secondary School
Schedule – TBD