HOUSE LEAGUE KICK-OFF 2018
Your assigned meeting time:
· please show up to Sherwood Park at your age group's allotted time on the schedule **unless your team coach has contacted you and arranged a different meeting time**
If you have not heard from your coach by Friday:
· please show up at the meeting time as shown on the schedule above based on your age group
· if your team has not yet been assigned a coach, a BYSC staff member will be present to manage the process for the Kick Off
Coaches, please come prepared:
· U7/U8 - $100 equipment deposit (Farpost Goal) either by postdated cheque (dated Aug 30, 2018) payable to Burlington Youth Soccer Club, or via VISA or Mastercard.
· U9 to U19 - $35 equipment deposit (two corner flags) either by postdated cheque (dated Aug 30, 2018) payable to Burlington Youth Soccer Club, or via VISA or Mastercard.
What else to expect:
· As in years past, we invite you to spend some time in the BYSC Partner Zone located in the Sherwood Forest Gym. Many of our community partners and sponsors will be in attendance with exciting offers and giveaways
· Need soccer cleats and shin pads? Factory Shoe Outlet will be on site with inventory for purchase
REMINDER: team photos will be taken on Photo Day Weekend, June 2-3 at Notre Dame Secondary School (schedule to be released by May 10th at the latest).
The Youth House League season kicks off the week of May 21st. Tell your friends that there are still limited spaces in many divisions and the HL+ program. For schedule and price information download the Days of Play document from our website.